Thursday, December 15, 2011

Best Price Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System, Huge Discount !

Lowest Price Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System

This Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System product page made for leading anyone who looking for where to buy Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System cheapest and best price in USA. You can be sure this is the best offer and great deal. Cause we have researched prices from numerous online retailers and provide the most special offer and Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System huge discount for you. For more information please see it below.

Overview

GigaWorks T3 2.1 Speaker System takes audio enjoyment to a whole new level, with the integration of innovative design, premium components and state-of-the-art technologies. The subwoofer's compact yet high output SLAMdesign delivers excellent dynamics for deep, tight bass. The satellites elegantly house exceptional quality drivers that deliver full midrange and scintillatingly clear highs. GigaWorks T3 also comes with Low Standby Power technology (patent pending) which consumes a negligible amount of power compared to other speaker systems. Features a volume control pod with low friction volume dial and auxiliary input and headphone connection for private listening. A true top performer, GigaWorks T3 offers a pure music listening experience with a style that complements any setup. Package Contents: GigaWorks T3 Left and Right Speakers, SLAM Subwoofer, Volume Control Pod, Stereo-to-Dual RCA Cable, Quick Start Guide.
Read more...

Item specifics

• Connect to your computer, MP3 player, LCD TV or other stereo audio sources
  • Low Standby Power technology minimizes power consumption
  • Low friction volume dial with headphone jack and auxiliary input
  • Audiophile quality drivers deliver full midrange and clear vibrant highs
  • SLAM desgined subwoofer provides excellent dynamics for deep, tight bass
  • Item Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 14 inches; 15 pounds
  • Brand: Creative
  • Model: 51MF0365AA002
  • Product Type: Personal Computers
See also:

Full Details...

Great Deals Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System. You can Buy Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System In Stock. Best Prices Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Buy Now Free Shipping !

Customer Reviews

Creative 51MF0365AA002 Review by KL

These speakers are great for the price. They are very compact, yet powerful enough to blow other speakers away. Do not judge them for their size. I was in search of speakers it was these, logitech z623 or bose companion 3. I can say I tried the bose but I have owned bose before and they are notorious for their name and their sound staging speakers. It's not a gimmick, but it kinda immitates a surround sound type speaker with 2 speakers. I'm not really a fan of that at all if it has no bass. Without bass the bose perform better than these creatives however the the tri-subwoofer setup the t3 offers, with it maxed out you seem like your in the song literally. Dont get me wrong, the subwoofer offers various settings so you can lower them too but then whats the point. Honestly, I didnt even bother with the bose due to their price as well as performance for what I wanted. THe logitechs quality sucks and are too loud. If you want loud performance with sacraficing quality sound then logitech is the way to go. WHo needs a mute button when the circle moves easily counter-clock-wise and literally puts the system in shut-off mode. The remote stays on my desk fine, it has the rubber on the bottom and never has moved on me. Many people have avoided these for the bose but I on the other hand have avoided bose. DOnt get me wrong, bose sound good too, but the bass is killer with the subs. Not boom boom loud, you get quality boom boom that is very parralled with the speakers. Others say the bass overkills the highs, not true at all. Overall you need to try these speakers out. DOnt get em cause others say theyre good. HOnestly, try both and have a feel for which one you like better thats the only way to get a sound system not by what others tell you. If you like dance music these are awesome!!!

Creative 51MF0365AA002 Review by jeni chen (santa barbara, ca United States)

I'm a huge fan of Creative speakers and this is the third set I've purchased (the first two were the i-trigue which, unfortunately, are no longer available) and after reading many MANY reviews on a plethora of speaker sets, I thought this set would be a good choice. I enjoyed the bass boom it produced and the sound is very crisp. But after only 3 blissful days of listening to music, the speakers have stopped working. I've tried all the troubleshooting tips available on the Creative website and am now left waiting for a reply to my email sent into the customer service center oblivion. I'm very disappointed as I was hoping to use these speakers for a party in 3 days which clearly won't happen now.

In conclusion, the sound is great - if the speakers produce any sound. However, it doesn't matter how good they *can* sound if they don't work at all :(

If the customer service center is able to fix the problem, I will update this review.

UPDATE: The customer service center was unable to fix my speakers but I was able to send mine back for a free exchange, and the new set has been working just fine. I guess the first set was just bad luck!

Creative 51MF0365AA002 Review by Dan "Dan"

Had these speakers for about a week and I absolutely love the sound quality. They have incredible clarity, especially in the higher frequency ranges. They are also very small and light which is a plus for anyone who is tight on space. The only two draw backs I see are the lack of decibels and remote control. This system is hooked up to my HDTV which is luckily very close to my bed. If it were across the room, I would want slightly larger speakers to produce more volume. The second downfall, which is most of the reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5, is that I have to get out of bed to adjust the volume. If using with a computer this is probably no big deal, but with an HDTV this can be very annoying. For $150, which is what I paid, I believe this to be a decent deal.

More Reviews...

Post Tags: Buy Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System, Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System On Sale, Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Cheapest, Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Best Price, Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Lowest Price, Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Free Shipping, Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Review, Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Compare Price, Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Discount, Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Coupon Code, Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Deal, Creative GigaWorks T3 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Detail

Recent posts:

Product Bose 329509-1300 benefits video
Great Offer Graco 1762542 Savings